Weekday Meal Prep: Pesto Chicken & Veggies
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb (455 g) green beans
- 2 cups (400 g) cherry tomato, halved
- ½ cup (110 g) basil pesto
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chicken thighs.
- Season with salt and pepper. When the chicken is completely cooked through, remove from pan.
- Slice into strips, and set aside.
- Add green beans and cook until crisp tender.
- Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add tomatoes and pesto. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator.
- Or serve immediately!
- NOTE: Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Recipe provided by Tasty.